Sunrise With Fog

Sunrise With Fog
Every Morning is New

Friday, February 1, 2013

Promises

I have started really focusing on God's promises... as we read about Abraham trusting God's promises... we cannot see God working very well if we do not know what He has promised to His people, promises that flow out of His character... here is one for this morning... I needed this one, as it gets harder for me to do many of the things I have taken for granted, this spoke volumes to me...

Just look around to see something of His beauty!
 I am watching forHis promises everwhere... here is one for today:
Psalm 91:14-16 "Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I
deliver him; I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He
shall call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in
trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I
satisfy him, and show him my salvation.
You know, the more I look at them the more I see abundant life.... in
this one for instance, "with long life will I satisfy him and show him
my salvation." SATISFY... not just empty days to sit and watch the
clock, but LIFE, abundant life... and "show him My salvation,"
SHOW.... we will see Him at work, we will glimpse His glory... we will
see answered prayer... He will surprise us at every turn and give us
eyes to see His marvelous ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment